Today we concluded our <digital week> with a nice talk with the firesys team, lots of customer praise and a fun bingo game. We still feel overwhelmed by the multi-faceted impressions, the high number of participants, the commendable feedbacks and of course the contributed know-how of our guest speakers.
We would like to thank our TOP speakers
- Dr. Eloy Barrantes (CEO, nexxar)
- Stephan Gramkow (Co-Head of Investor Relations, United Internet AG)
- Dr. Christian Herold (Partner, FAS)
- Klaus Rainer Kirchhoff (Founder and CEO, Kirchhoff Consult AG)
- Georg Lanfermann (Präsident, DRSC e.V.)
- Nora Lindner (Consultant Financial Reporting, FAS)
- Prof. Dr. Sven Morich (Vizepräsident, DRSC e.V.)
- Sabrina Over (Abteilungsleiterin Evidenzwesen, Bundesanzeiger Verlag GmbH)
- Björn Seidel (Partner PwC, Vorstand XBRL Deutschland e.V.)
- Ingo Speich (Head of Sustainability & Corporate Governance, DekaBank Investment)
- Hans Stallinger (Manager Accounting Projects, Sixt Leasing SE)
- Nikolai Tauscher (Geschäftsführer, igroup)
- Bernhard Treitler (Expert IFRS, VERBUND AG)
- Ranga Yogeshwar (Autor, Wissenschaftsjournalist, Moderator)
All presentations and recordings are available in the customer area.
We start a hopefully sunny Whitsun weekend proud, grateful and inspired.
On Wednesday afternoon, at the halfway point of our <digital week>, we can state that we got off to a brilliant start with Ranga Yogeshwar on the screens and fully met the demands of our customers with the selection of topics Sustainability Reporting and ESEF Reporting.
To date, we count several hundred participants who got involved in the event in different ways and used the knowledge of the experts to clarify important questions for the near future. At the half-way point, we can already speak of a great success, because with so much encouragement and praise, even a total technical failure could no longer cause a flop. But let's not shout it down.
We hope that you, our guest speakers and we will continue to have an entertaining and interesting event. Tomorrow we will continue with the topic of online reporting. We will keep you up to date.
A turbulent reporting season is coming to an end: The ESEF regulation has put legislators, market regulators, auditors, software providers, submission bodies and consultants across the EU to a tough test. In the following article, firesys GmbH reports from the perspective of a software vendor and service provider on the hurdles that were overcome and how the first reports were successfully published.
FOCUS magazine and Kununu award firesys as Top Employer 2021. Thanks to numerous positive employee reviews, firesys was awarded as "TOP COMPANY" and "OPEN COMPANY". The entire management is proud of these awards and thanks the employees for so much positive feedback. We will do our best to live up to these top awards in 2022 as well.
Read what our employees say here.
The Deutsches Rechnungslegungs Standards Committee (DRSC) has successfully completed its work on the CSR study commissioned by the German Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection (BMJV). The 144-page final report was submitted to the ministry at the end of January and is now available to the public.
Further information and the complete GASC study can be found here.
Click here for the BMJV press release.
Source: Deutsches Rechnungslegungs Standards Committee e.V. (DRSC)